It’s June 1st and you know what that means? The official kick off of the new and improved Said at Southern website! Take some time to check out the new features and layout; it looks straight awesome. This is where I usually start every morning to see what all is going on in the world of Southern students and faculty. But, most of the content deals with content outside of The SBTS, so don’t think that if you don’t go here that you wouldn’t enjoy this blog. In fact, this month the editors are doing a 12 part review of Derek Webb’s new CD. So, go on there and spend some time looking around and see what is being “Said at Southern Seminary.”
About UsThis is the blog of Will, Beth, Maddie and Mahaney as we travel in and around Asia. Check back here for stories and updates of our ministry in Funny Lady Land.
- Hey! When did @BillSimmons become @BillSimmons? Didn't it used to be @sportsguy33? Is big billy all grown up? 5 hours ago
- @callmelinds @chexdrex the last mo is it. It's only when you add "you are not it" that the switch happens. #randomknowledge 1 day ago
- @LockwoodLiz Oh ha! We meant the actual combo of chicken and waffles! 3 days ago
- @LockwoodLiz Beth & I saw the new Lays chips w the same flavor and nearly threw up. Didn't think anyone actually ate that. 3 days ago
- Nothing screams America like no-shirt tattooed man and 8 month pregnant women in bikini... #jesuscomequickly 4 days ago
- 31,487 Duke Fans
Pick me! Pick me!
Say What??Alexanders Anniversary Baby birthday boo #2 C.J. Mahaney Cedar Creek Chapel Christian Radio Christmas Cornerstone Creation Museum danny akin Deck disney Dr. Russell Moore Duke Evangelism Family Flannerys FLL getting old Give Me an Answer Grande Jesus Great Commission Week Halloween Hamptons Housework humor India J-town softball ccbc jim elliot Life in the FLL Maddie March Madness Missions monsoon Nepal New Attitude SBTS Softball The Creek The Shot Thompsons Yoda