Recently, I (Beth) and some friends put on a baby shower for a friend at church. She is naming her baby Rylee…isn’t that cute? And they deemed me responsible for the cake…scary, huh? Well, I’m sure this is a little known fact about BJackson, but I LOVE cakes in shapes and bright colors. haha…strange, I know, but a long time ago, my good friend Kim told me, “Simple minds. Simple pleasures.” So, here is the cake…. : )
About UsThis is the blog of Will, Beth, Maddie and Mahaney as we travel in and around Asia. Check back here for stories and updates of our ministry in Funny Lady Land.
- @callmelinds @chexdrex the last mo is it. It's only when you add "you are not it" that the switch happens. #randomknowledge 7 hours ago
- @LockwoodLiz Oh ha! We meant the actual combo of chicken and waffles! 2 days ago
- @LockwoodLiz Beth & I saw the new Lays chips w the same flavor and nearly threw up. Didn't think anyone actually ate that. 2 days ago
- Nothing screams America like no-shirt tattooed man and 8 month pregnant women in bikini... #jesuscomequickly 3 days ago
- Wow. Just wow. Is everything in this country massively large? #america #gianttomato http://t.co/IwY7n2SxZK 6 days ago
- 31,477 Duke Fans
Pick me! Pick me!
Say What??Alexanders Anniversary Baby birthday boo #2 C.J. Mahaney Cedar Creek Chapel Christian Radio Christmas Cornerstone Creation Museum danny akin Deck disney Dr. Russell Moore Duke Evangelism Family Flannerys FLL getting old Give Me an Answer Grande Jesus Great Commission Week Halloween Hamptons Housework humor India J-town softball ccbc jim elliot Life in the FLL Maddie March Madness Missions monsoon Nepal New Attitude SBTS Softball The Creek The Shot Thompsons Yoda