Southern’s Spring 2009 Chapel Schedule is now on-line. Here’s a few highlights:
- Dr. Mohler is preaching 6 times again which makes me think he might take us through another series . . .
- Dr. Moore is preaching 3 times this semester, which I think is mo(o)re than normal . . . sorry, couldn’t help the pun.
- The “guest” preaching slots is down from 13 the past 2 semesters to 7. Maybe cutting down due to budget cuts??
- Good to see that Great Commission Week has both Dr. Lawless and Dr. Hammond, NAMB President. That’s both NAMB and IMB Presidents in one year. Good stuff!
- I think Dr. York (2/26) has the longest title of any professor at SBTS . . . except for maybe Dr. Sills