Are they ready for us? I just don’t know….
Some things to pray about:
– We would have a fun journey as a family (I know, I know they’ll cry, but at least so will some of the other kids on the plane too, right?)
– Mahaney especially, she is cutting 4-5 teeth and has BAD diaper rash right now…TMI for some of you, specific pr need for others…
– That all 13 of our bags make it there without much wear and tear…yes, I said it…13…..sheesh! (Also, we know it’s just “stuff” too…)
– That Will & Beth’s marriage would be strengthened through this whole travel ordeal (We are both very strong planners and if one thing goes wrong, it could be more detrimental than a game of Settlers of Catan)
– Most importantly, that maybe on the plane, amongst the LONG flight, there might be a chance or small moment that we can share the love of JC with another….did I mention the flight is LONG?
Stay tuned for an update when we arrive in Funny Lady Land next week sometime…..and so it begins – South Asian time!